What if there was a system that could make you feel more confident improvising jazz?
A system that allowed you to make sense of the changes even if you didn't have much knowledge of music theory...
A system that made your solos sound great without relying on blazing-fast fingering technique...
In Jazz Improvisation Explained; Improvise with confidence to create exciting solos, you will:
- Find out how to develop ROCK-SOLID TIMING so that you stop getting lost in the form
- Discover my 3-step system for developing creative lines and PLAYING WHAT YOU HEAR IN YOUR HEAD without memorizing a whole bunch of patterns or knowing a ton of theory
- Find out how to add the WOW Factor to your solos and make them flow
- Discover the BEST WAY to improvise on the Blues without JUST playing a Blues or Pentatonic scale
- Discover the secret to CONNECTING THE CHORDS and navigating the changes
- Participate in EAR-TRAINING and analysis; ii-V’s, Blues, enclosures and chromaticism
Plus, you get these amazing bonuses:
- How to Build Your Jazz Vocabulary
- How to Practice Like the Pros
- 3-step System for Learning & Memorizing Tunes
- 1-year Access to Private Facebook Group
- Weekly Q&A Sessions
Click the Enroll button, and I'll see you in the course!
My confidence, since I started studying with Donna, has gone up ten-fold...a thousand-fold...because I am able to improvise now. I don't just sit there in silence thinking about what I should do when I'm asked to take a solo, I just play it." — Adam Chan ,
"I just confirmed I'm on the correct path in my learning curve, thanks to your clear, straight-to-the point explanations. Donna's natural teaching abilities and talent makes her message reach the student in a straightforward manner. Easy to understand and put into practice. Frequent use of analogies and everyday life examples help a lot in transmitting her ideas." — Marcelo Soto Quiroga ,
Donna not only gave me a variety of strategies to help improve my counting whilst improvising, whilst not stifling my artistic imagination. We covered different approaches to studying the jazz standards. Donna was able to focus my goals and discuss with me a methodology that could help me get there. Already I have seen that this new regime is going to pay in spades. Donna has the ability to analyse what was needed and then discuss it in a way that made it not only palatable but has been the biggest positive change in my personal musical development this year." — Gavin Morgan,